Big Enough to Cope. Small Enough to Care.
Heavy Haulage Specialists - Call: 07825 650500
OVER 60 YEARS OF HAULAGE EXPERIENCE
Our 60 years of haulage experience, leave Doherty Heavy Haulage uniquely placed as a long established, and still family owned and run, business based in Bedfordshire. Dohertys count themselves amongst the most experienced heavy haulage companies in the UK for the transportation of abnormal loads, heavy haulage plant, cargo and machinery.
This wealth of experience allows us to work within many industrial sectors, including:
Our regular customers include the following companies:
Our low loaders operate across the UK and nationwide. Give us a call today on 07825 650500 to discuss your requirements in your area
Recent notable projects have taken us into:
WHY DOHERTY HEAVY HAULAGE
Our reputation is second to none. We pride ourselves in providing a first class, reliable and efficient service. We will always strive to complete our work in the safest and most cost-effective manner.
Specific benefits of working with Doherty Heavy Haulage include:
- Fully prepared cost-effective pre-planning
- A full analysis of chosen route
- Liaison with all relevant authorities to ensure safe and legal movement of your load
- Provision of escort vehicles
- Provision of all permits and surveys in-house
- Open 24 hours 7 days a week
We are the first choice haulier for our customers. They know that we can be relied upon to deliver on time every time.
Our aim is to be recognised as the best heavy haulage provider in the UK. We operate on the principles of:
- A can do attitude – we demonstrate a willingness to work with our customers, have the energy to take on all challenges, and as an independent company, have the freedom to operate with our customers needs as our primary focus
- We have a passion for our work – we demonstrate an enthusiasm and clear objective in delivering an excellent service to each and every customer
- A tailor-made service – we recognise that no two moves are the same and ensure that we work closely with our customers to specifically understand their requirements
- To be the best – we treat each and every move and every customer as our top priority by continually meeting their haulage demands
We have a clear and specific core values:
- Safety – we always operate safely and without compromise to keep our staff, our customers and their valuable plant items safe
- Our Vehicles – we provide modern and reliable units and a range of trailer options to ensure the safe and on time delivery of your plant
- Operators – all our drivers are very experienced in their trade and enthusiastic to work within the haulage industry
- Back Office Staff – we understand the importance of clear and accurate administration services and offer specific admin contacts who will know you and your business
- Service – we will always provide a friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy service and offer a guarantee that, in the unlikely event that things do not go to plan, we will respond swiftly and effectively
- The satisfaction of our customers is key
Our Environmental Commitment
Doherty Heavy Haulage is committed to reducing energy consumption and fuel emissions. We understand the importance of compliance with all emission regulations. We actively seek to:
- Choose fuel usage efficient routes
- Monitor the environmental impact of our vehicles
- Work with our maintenance contractors to ensure clean operation of our vehicles
Call: 07825 650500
HEAVY HAULAGE SPECIALISTS
Our highly experienced team have the knowledge and skills to make the movement of your plant and cargo hassle free from start to finish.
Our low loaders and specifically chosen trailers leave us expertly placed to move heavy, over-sized and abnormal loads for the construction, mining and rail industries.
Doherty Heavy Haulage have the specialist equipment to get the job done right.
See a full list of our equipment.